Looking for a volunteer opportunity that will enrich your life and the lives of others? Looking for a way that you or your group/school/club/workplace can make a difference?
Volunteer Coordinator | Harvey Heather
Organize a Drive
If you or your group is interested in making a practical difference in the lives of people in need, we have lot’s of ways you can help! Our guests depend on Oak Table for food, hygiene items, socks and underwear to name a few. We make it easy for you to know what is needed by updating our “NEEDS” tab on a regular basis. There are things our guests need everyday, and things they need seasonally. Click here to see how you can help!
3rd Party Fundraising
- Does your school or group hold a craft sale or bake sale, and needs a good cause to give the proceeds?
- Are you willing to hold a brunch, lunch, breakfast or Casual Friday, and collect donations for Oak Table?
- Would your business, organization, club, or church group put out one of our Toonie Banks so your customers or members can contribute a toonie for a sandwich, bowl of soup or clean underwear?
If these ideas get you thinking and spark your interest, contact us and you can make it happen!
Are you looking for a way to give back to your community, and have a few hours one or more days a week to volunteer?
Volunteering is a great way to use your skills, develop new skills, meet new people and even new friends! It is also a great way to make a difference in the lives of those in our community who need a safe, respectful community.
- Do you belong to a community group, service club, church group, fitness group or book club looking for a meaningful project?
- Is your workplace looking to give back and enhance your corporate responsibility profile?
- Is your school looking for a place you can focus on Justice Issues; can your Youth in Philanthropy or Amnesty International group give a day of service that is both meaningful and helpful?
We will work with you to give you an opportunity to make connections, and make